- Be at Least twenty-one (21) years of age;
- Possess a valid Alaska driver's license. Applicants must also have and maintain a satisfactory driving record;
- Have no felony convictions;
- Have no misdemeanor convictions related to sex-related and/or moral turpitude charges;
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within ten years of filing the application;
- Pass a background check;
- Possess competent written/verbal English skills;
- Successfully complete an oral interview;
- Attend monthly team meetings at assigned area;
- Perform a minimum 12 hours of service each month;
- Attend ACCP training and meetings;
Assisting with traffic and crowd control at the 2016 Fire and Ice celebration in Downtown Anchorage.
E-mail us at email@example.com if you have met the requirements, or have further questions.